We Are Here For You!

Meeting the unique needs of our participants and their families is the top priority at NWSRA.  Staff receive ongoing training on best practices in customer service throughout the year and are dedicated to providing the best recreational experience possible.  If you feel that we are not providing satisfactory customer service at any time, please contact us so that we can find a resolution together and improve future communication.

You may either contact Michele Paradise at 847-392-2848, ext. 222, e-mail mparadise@nwsra.org.  If Michele is unavailable, ask for Zofia or Mary Lou.  Or,

Fill out the form below with you name, phone number and a short description of your concern, and the appropriate staff member will contact you within 24 hours.

[ninja_forms id=1]

We are available Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. to assist you.  If you submit this form on Friday or over the weekend, please expect to hear from us on the Monday following your submission.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How do I register?
A: Registrations may be made online, via fax, standard mail or brought to the front desk at the Park Central Building, 3000 W. Central Rd., Suite 205, Rolling Meadows, IL 60008.  Refer to the current seasonal brochure, on this website, for detailed steps on registering.

Q: Where can I find transportation times for programs?
A: You may check on this website under the “Programs” tab in the “NWSRA Brochure” section under the appropriate program, or contact your program leader at 847-392-2848.  If you do not know who your program leader is, someone at the front desk may assist you.

Q: When do I need to complete an Participant Information Form (PIF)?
A: PIFs are to be updated each Fall or if there have been any significant changes.  The PIF form is printed in the brochure.  Otherwise, please print a copy from the brochure page on this website, or call the office for a copy to be mailed to you.

Q: What programs are eligible for scholarships?
A: Weekly Programs, Leisure Education and Summer Day Camp.

Q: When do I need to Fill out a personal care form?
A: If a participant needs help for toileting, feeding, changing or transferring.

Join Us

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In in risus eget lectus suscipit malesuada. Maecenas ut urna mollis, aliquam eros at, laoreet metus.
Sign Up