PURSUIT Adult Day Program
Make Friends. Have Fun. Learn New Things. Be Included. Go New Places. Celebrate My Life.
Join Our Mailing List
Access the PURSUIT Brochure E-reader version
Tour the programming space!
Check out the PURSUIT video!
Click to launch the full edition in a new window
Self Publishing with YUDU
If you are interested in joining PURSUIT, please contact Liz Thomas at 847-392-2848, ext. 227 or e-mail email@example.com.
Receive e-mail updates about PURSUIT events and activities! Click here to join our mailing list.
Receive live updates about PURSUIT events and activities on your mobile device! Click here to download the NWSRA app.
PURSUIT is designed to meet the needs of individuals with disabilities 21 years and older throughout the year by creating recreation and leisure opportunities, improving health and wellness, teaching life skills, self advocacy, and community integration. PURSUIT is certified by the Department of Human Services, Division of Developmental Disabilities.
Location: Rolling Meadows Community Center • 3705 Pheasant Drive • Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
Admission: Continuous throughout the year, subject to availability.
Eligibility: Participants must be at least 21 years old, have a disability, and apply through
Clearbrook. A two week trial will be initiated following the initial intake assessment in
order to determine eligibility and needs.
PURSUIT is structured around four core elements:
|Recreation & Leisure
• Developing gross and fine motor skills
• Experiencing cultural arts (dance, drama, arts and music)
• Participating in passive and active sporting activities
• Learning outdoor awareness
|Skills & Self Advocacy
• Expanding communication skills
• Promoting human rights and self advocacy
• Enhancing socialization skills
• Developing technology skills
• Participating in local service projects
• Experiencing group outings and activities
• Exploring community resources
• Gaining vocational skills through volunteer experiences
|Health & Wellness
• Setting and maintaining fitness goals
• Encouraging healthy eating habits
• Developing a positive body image
• Learning to cook nutritious snacks and meals
• Promoting a balanced lifestyle
PURSUIT Mission Statement
To provide opportunities for continued growth for adults with disabilities through recreation and leisure activities that are fulfilling and enriching.
PURSUIT Vision Statement
To be a leading force providing adult day programming options to enrich the life experiences of the adult participants and their families in the communities we serve.
A collaborative program presented by: